The NEW WAY to Control Mosquitoes
Being family owned and locally operated, we care about spending time outside in our community. That’s why we developed a two-part system that guarantees we’ll win the battle against mosquitoes.
- We install Kid, Pet & Bee-Friendly Mosquito Traps
- We apply a Professional Grade Repellent on your first visit
We’ll’ go to battle so you can enjoy your outdoor space again.
Here’s How We Give Mosquitoes the 1 – 2 Punch
- Our Hidden Trap Lures ‘Em In
For the “long game”, we offer the In2Care® Mosquito Trap,
a pet-friendly canister that combines science and design to combat the Aedes mosquitoes. This species is resistant to chemical insecticides and carries Dengue, Chikungunya, Yellow Fever and Zika virus.
- This trap is the first to employ ‘auto-dissemination’, a fancy term meaning that the mosquito compound adheres to the adult and is transferred to all breeding sites through the female
- These innovative ingredients eliminate both mosquito adults and larvae for long term population reduction
- This eco-friendly option allows kids, pets, and pollinators to enjoy your lawn
See How it Works
- Our Barrier Spray Knocks 'Em Out
The In2Care® traps do a fantastic job of reducing future mosquito populations, but that sort of science take time. So on our first visit, we’ll take care of the current pests with our barrier spray.
- We Spray to repel adult mosquitoes where they hide, such as tree branches, shrubs, and shady areas
- We treat un-drainable standing water with larvicide to stop eggs from hatching
- If you experience biting mosquitoes in between visits, you can request and additional spray
*BONUS* No more Deet, expensive mist systems or unsightly propane tanks.
Please note: We never spray pollinators. Also, the mosquito control treatment cannot prevent mosquitoes from flying onto your lawn from a neighbor’s house, or spawning within days due to heavy rains.
Mosquito Control Your Way
We’re here to accommodate your needs and create a customized mosquito control solution on a more ala care basis as well.
- If budget is a concern or you’re in need of an immediate solution, our barrier spray is a quick, economic option
- If superior protection for the environment is your goal, the In2Care® Trap is the best choice
- If you want the most comprehensive mosquito control that Lake Conroe Pest Control can provide, it’s our 1-2 Punch which includes both barrier spray for immediate control and the In2Care® Trap for long-term population control
COMPARE MOSQUITO CONTROL SOLUTIONS TABLE
|Initial Barrier Spray|
|Treatment Duration||28 days||n/a|
|Time to Take Effect||2 – 4 weeks||Immediately|
|Special Even Treatments||n/a|
|Addresses Multiple Breeding Sites|
|Child & Pet Friendly|
|Safety Wait Period||0 minutes||60 minutes|
|Bee & Pollinator Friendly|
|Reduces Future Populations|
|Uses Nature & Science|
Because we care about our environment, we chose the In2Care® Trap as our number one form of mosquito control. In addition to the innovative use of auto-dissemination, it does not target plants or beneficial insects such as bees or butterflies.
When it’s necessary and a customer wants it, we also provide targeted mosquito barrier spray treatments.
- We do not spray areas when a bee or other pollinator is present.
- We spray plants from the bottom to target the places mosquitoes live.
We offer two types of mosquito treatment. Both the synthetic barrier and organic barrier sprays use EPA-approved materials.
During a treatment, pets and children stay inside until after the spray dries in about 30 minutes.
We’re glad you asked! We stand behind our work which means that our mosquito service is guaranteed for program customers* who receive unlimited, free service calls of our mosquito repellent treatment between their scheduled vsits.
*those that receive 5+ treatments
We offer the In2Care® Mosquito Trap for many reasons:
- The Aedes mosquito is difficult to control because they can breed in tiny spaces and have grown resistant to the insecticides frequently used.
- The In2Care trap offers and innovative approach that attracts the mosquito to lay eggs amidst the repellent, as well as employ the mosquito to disseminate the application to the places mosquitoes frequent.
- Plus, the use of traps allows us to decrease the number of synthetic spray treatments.